· To which societies and academies has Dr. Gerbe been awarded active memberships?
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Womack Surgical Society (UNC)
· Is Dr. Gerbe a “Board Certified” Surgeon?
Dr. Gerbe has been a Board Certified Regional Subspecialist Surgeon
Dr. Gerbe has been performing Facial Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Sinus Surgery in a COMPLICATION – FREE manner for over 25 years and has performed over 15,000 distinct surgical procedures upon approximately 7,000 individual patients.
· Where does Dr. Gerbe perform his patient’s surgical procedures?
Dr. Gerbe received most of his education at Duke University and the
· Does Dr. Gerbe perform minimally invasive, rapid recovery facial plastic surgery?
Gerbe is keenly aware that it is the rare patient – indeed – who
can miss long periods
Gerbe performs minimally invasive rhytidectomy (facelift), blethroplasty
some patients have saved and planned for facial plastic surgery
Gerbe has made CARE CREDIT available to his patients for exactly
· Typically, how long is the recovery time after facial plastic surgery?
the three decades that Dr. Gerbe has been performing facial plastic
medically indicated surgical procedures be performed concurrently
YES! Dr. Gerbe often performs procedures such as rhinoplasty (cosmetic
improvement of the nose), Blethroplasty (cosmetic surgery of the
eyelids, cosmetic neck surgery, Botox and facial fillers, at the
same time as nasal, sinus or “snoring” and sleep apnea
surgery. Having done these combined procedures on many occasions,
· What is Dr. Gerbe’s approach to patients suffering from nasal sinus and allergy complaints?
previously stated, Dr. Gerbe has, over three decades, developed a
highly effective, remarkably safe, and patient friendly approach
to the reconciliation of his patient’s nasal, sinus and allergy
related maladies. Dr. Gerbe has, over time, fine tuned his “holistic” approach
to nasal, sinus and allergy problems and then applies that “time-tested”
patient suffering from nasal or sinus disease is thoroughly and efficiently
- bacterial and/or fungical infection
- allergy tested for both inhalants and delayed reaction to fungi/mold
- treated medically in a through and cognitive manner.
after exhausting medical therapy, the patient has become a “surgical